Get ready and get set for an exciting tumbling class where skills introduced include: loco-motor skills, age-appropriate stretching, strengthening, and coordination exercises, animal moves, various rolls on the mat, backbend bridge, assisted headstand, handstand, and more. This class teaches beginning acrobatics/gymnastics skills in a fun and positive learning atmosphere. Parents can feel good about choosing a Heart And Sole Kids Class that helps their child learn self-discipline, listening skills, how to follow directions step by step and how to cooperate with classmates, too, all while building self-esteem and skills to be proud of.
Class Attire: Tumbling boys and girls may wear their choice of
shorts and t-shirt
or girls may wear a biketard or leotard with shorts.
Long hair should be secured into a ponytail or a braid.
January 16, 2020 – May 7, 2020
· 12:45-1:30 PM | Age 3-6 | $271 (None-NMP Students or if caregiver drop off at room 335)
· 12:30-1:30 PM | Age 3-6 | $341 (All-NMP Students) (Included $70 for Additional time for pickup and snack)
**No class on Mar 5 (NMP Private School Spring Break) & April 9 (NMP Public School Spring Break)
September 19, 2019 - December 12, 2019
· 12:45-1:30 PM | Age 3-6 | $195 (Non-NMP children or if caregiver drop off at room 335)
· 12:30-1:30 PM | Age 3-6 | $245 (Included $50 for Additional time for pickup and snack)
**No class on Sept 26 (Instructor Fall Break), Oct 24 (NMP Parent-Teacher Conferences) & Nov 28 (Thanksgiving Holiday)
Registration Deadline: January 13, 2020
· Children must be toilet-trained.
· Class min/Class max: 8 students/16 students
· Registration is not complete until the balance is paid in full before class begins
· No refunds: 1 week prior to the start of class
· Age Cut-off: by September 1, 2019
· Location: Room 335
Contact: Jodi Kempany
firstname.lastname@example.org or 678.697.9320
Cancellation policy. According to the Sports & Rec policy, you must pay in full all past due balances or your current and/or future registration will be canceled. Your payment must be received, not postmarked, before the current due date to avoid cancellation of classes and/or leagues.