Get ready and get set for an exciting tumbling class where skills introduced include: loco-motor skills, age-appropriate stretching, strengthening, and coordination exercises, animal moves, various rolls on the mat, backbend bridge, assisted headstand, handstand, and more. This class teaches beginning acrobatics/gymnastics skills in a fun and positive learning atmosphere. Parents can feel good about choosing a Heart And Sole Kids Class that helps their child learn self-discipline, listening skills, how to follow directions step by step and how to cooperate with classmates, too, all while building self-esteem and skills to be proud of.
Class Attire: Tumbling boys and girls may wear their choice of
shorts and t-shirt
or girls may wear a biketard or leotard with shorts.
Long hair should be secured into a ponytail or a braid.
January 10, 2019 – May 9, 2019
· 12:45-1:30 PM | Age 3-6 | $245 (Non-NMP children or if caregiver drop off at room 335)
· 12:30-1:30 PM | Age 3-6 | $325 (Included $80 for Additional time for pickup and snack)
**No class on Mar 7 (NMP Private School Spring Break) & April 4 (NMP Public School Spring Break)
October 5, 2018 - December 13, 2018
· 12:45-1:30 PM | Age 3-6 | $125 (Non-NMP children or if caregiver drop off at room 335)
· 12:30-1:30 PM | Age 3-6 | $165 (Included $40 for Additional time for pickup and snack)
**No class on Nov 1 (NMP Parent Teacher Conferences) & Nov 22 (Thanksgiving Holiday)
· Children must be toilet-trained.
· Class min/Class max: 4 students/10 students
· Registration is not complete until the balance is paid in full before class begins
· No refunds: 1 week prior to the start of class
· Age Cut-off: by September 1, 2018
· Location: Room 335
Contact: Jodi Kempany
firstname.lastname@example.org or 678.697.9320