- 3 Installment payments from Nov 1 to Jan 1
- Children must be potty-trained
- Registration is not complete until the balance is paid in full before class begins
- No refunds: 1 week prior to the start of class
- Age Cut-Off: September 1, 2023
- Location: Drop-Off/Pick-Up will be in Room 362
- Classroom Directions
- Non-NMP Student Drop-Off begins at 12:40 pm in room 362
- Afternoon Pick-Up will begin promptly at 1:30 pm in room 362
- A late fee of $1.00 per minute per students will be charged for every minute past the end of class time.
- Recital: May 13, 2023 & May 11, 2024 (Faith & Art Center and Costumes are provided)
Studio Go Dance contact: Leah Matthews or 404.492.8688
Registration contact: Edie Lvov or 404.355.6477
We recommend you purchasing your dance wear directly from our class list. This will ensure your items are appropriate and everything is shipped directly to you. There are many options that are reasonably priced. Please click on the link below:
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE DANCEWEAR
Girls: pink leotard, pink tights, and pink ballet shoes.
Cancellation policy. According to the Sports & Rec policy, you must pay in full all past-due balances, or your current and/or future registration will be canceled. Your payment must be received, not postmarked, before the current due date to avoid cancellation of classes and/or leagues.
Northside United Methodist Church is a Safe Sanctuary Church.