4-YEAR-OLD - 10 YEAR OLD LEAGUES: $200
Fall 2022 IMPORTANT DATES
4 Coed Recreation League: This 4-year-old 3v3 soccer league is on Sunday afternoons typically between 1-5 pm at Morris Brandon Primary Campus. Teams, coached by volunteer coaches, will have a 20-minute practice immediately followed by a game, all taking place within a 1-hour time slot. (6 players on the rosters)
Ages 5-10 Coed & Girls Recreation Leagues: This Recreation program consists of volunteer coaches with teams that have a 1-hour practice weekly on a weekday afternoon, and games on the weekends.
Each registration will include:
· One-hour OUTDOOR practice session during the week, run by volunteer coaches
· Remain the same day/time throughout the season
· One-hour game on the weekend
· Game times may vary from week to week
· Each player will receive a reversible jersey.
· Age Cut-off: Fall: September 1 & Spring: March 1
· No refunds: after the coaches meeting or rosters are complete
· Registration is not complete until the balance is paid in full before the league begins
· League dates are subject to change
Registration & General Questions: Jim Horesco, 678.298.6325
Tiny Tikes Saturday Developmental League: Jim Horesco, JimH2@northsideumc.org or 678.298.6325
Payments, Refunds, & Cancelations: Debbie Jett, DebbieJ2@northsideumc.org or 678.298.5076
Cancellation policy. According to the Sports & Rec policy, you must pay in full all past-due balances, or your current and/or future registration will be canceled. Your payment must be received, not postmarked, before the current due date to avoid cancellation of classes and/or leagues. Refunds must be requested by/before the "no refund" date listed above. All refunds are subject to a $25 processing fee.
Northside United Methodist Church is a Safe Sanctuary Church. To learn more about Safe Sanctuaries, click HERE.
All Northside Sports & Recreation Volunteer Coaches must pass a Background Check and complete Safe Sanctuary Training to be eligible to coach. If you are interested in coaching, please contact Kelley Stonis at Kelleys@northsideumc.org