DEVELOPMENTAL SOCCER LEAGUE Ages 3 - 4: To find out more, click here. HERE
4-YEAR-OLD: $185 | 5 - 10 YEAR OLD LEAGUES: $200
Fall 2021 REC SOCCER IMPORTANT DATES
· Registration Deadline: September 10, 2021
· Practice Begins: September 12 (4s)/Week of September 13th (5-10 year olds)
· Games Begin: September 18-19, 2021
· Pictures: TBD
· Season Finale: November 6-7th, 2021
Spring 2022 REC SOCCER IMPORTANT DATES
· Registration Deadline: March 1st, 2022
· Practice Begins: March 13 (4s) /Week of March 14th (5-10 year olds)
· Games Begin: March 19 & 20th, 2022
No games 4/2-4/3 (APS Spring Break) & 4/16-4/17 (Easter Weekend)
· Pictures: TBD
· Season Finale: May 14th &15th, 2022
4 Coed Recreation League: This 4-year-old 3v3 soccer league is on Sunday afternoons between 1-5 pm at Morris Brandon Primary Campus. Teams, coached by volunteer coaches, will have a 20-minute practice immediately followed by a game, all taking place within a 1-hour time slot. (6-7 players on the rosters)
Ages 5-10 Coed & Girls Recreation Leagues: This Recreation program consists of volunteer coaches with teams that have a 1-hour practice weekly on a weekday afternoon, and games on the weekends.
Each registration will include:
· One-hour OUTDOOR practice session during the week, run by volunteer coaches
· Remain the same day/time throughout the season
· One-hour game on the weekend
· Game times may vary from week to week
· Each player will receive a reversible jersey.
· Age Cut-off: Fall: September 1 & Spring: March 1
· No refunds: after the coaches meeting or rosters are complete
· Registration is not complete until the balance is paid in full before the league begins
· League dates are subject to change
Registration & General Questions: Kelley Stonis, 678.298.5066
Tiny Tikes Saturday Developmental League: Jim Horesco, JimH2@northsideumc.org or 678.298.6325
Payments, Refunds, & Cancelations: Debbie Jett, DebbieJ2@northsideumc.org or 678.298.5076
Cancellation policy. According to the Sports & Rec policy, you must pay in full all past-due balances, or your current and/or future registration will be canceled. Your payment must be received, not postmarked, before the current due date to avoid cancellation of classes and/or leagues. Refunds must be requested by/before the "no refund" date listed above. All refunds are subject to a $25 processing fee.
Northside United Methodist Church is a Safe Sanctuary Church. To learn more about Safe Sanctuaries, click HERE.
All Northside Sports & Recreation Volunteer Coaches must pass a Background Check and complete Safe Sanctuary Training to be eligible to coach. If you are interested in coaching, please contact Kelley Stonis at Kelleys@northsideumc.org