We understand that playing indoors causes some reservations due to air quality concerns and therefore the possible spread of the Coronavirus. However, ALL AC units throughout the church (including the gym) use MERV 14 filters *(recommended level to capture and help prevent virus spread is MERV 13 or greater.) In conjunction with facility upgrades, the below protocols will also be put in place to help mitigate the spread of the virus, and allow a safe return to play
· Parents will drop players off at the church main entrance via the turnaround off Kingswood Ln. Pick up location TBD.
· Parents will not be allowed in the building during the training session.
· One parent or adult may attend the games/scrimmages.
· All players will get temperature checked before entering the building and then escorted by staff to the gym for their session.
· Masks will be required to be worn to and from the gym, but not while participating in sessions or games. If participants wish to wear a mask during sessions, that, of course, is perfectly fine.
· Staff/coaches will be required to wear masks at all times.
· Facilities and equipment will be sanitized in between and after all sessions.