Northside Soccer Academy’s Winter Indoor Soccer (Futsal)
- Registration Begins: October TBA, 2017
- Registration Deadline: December 1, 2017
- Sessions Begin: Week of December 4, 2017
- No Practices: January 15, 2018
- Last Week of Sessions: January 29 (Tuesdays-Friday Sessions)February 5, 2018 (Monday session)
- Age Cut-off: January 1, 2017
- $160/per season
- Ages: 4-14
- Check out the 2017 Winter Indoor highlight film here
Between the fall and spring seasons, Northside Soccer Academy offers a 6-week indoor futsal program from ages 4 to 14. Futsal is the Brazilian style of indoor soccer played with a weighted ball with smaller numbers and focuses on individual/small-team play. It’s fast paced and helps players develop a high level of ball control due to the nature of the game.
Winter Indoor Season Specifics:
-6 week season (2 weeks before Christmas, 4 weeks after New Year).
-Each age group will meet for one hour each week.
-Sessions will be led by Northside Soccer Academy Staff Coaches
-Players will train for 30 minutes and play games (on set teams) for 30 minutes.
-All sessions will be at the Family Life Center (2715 Peachtree Road at Second Ponce Baptist).
Session Days & Age Groups
Contact Person: Wesley Lutz