New for Spring 2020:
All Leagues have adopted birthday cutoffs, as opposed to grade groupings.
Lightning Division or 10U (8v8) Birthday After 9/1/2009 will play in MAYLA league
Junior Division or 12U (12v12) Birthday After 9/1/2007 will play in Southern Edge Lacrosse
Senior Division or 14U (12v12) Birthday After 9/1/2005 will play in Southern Edge Lacrosse
- All Registrants will be required to have or become a US Lacrosse Member ($30)
Spring 2020 Cost: $245* ($30 of your registration with Northside will go to the cost of US Lacrosse membership. If your player has a current valid US Lacrosse membership, you will be refunded the membership fee of $30.)
Registration includes uniform (jersey, skirt/shorts, socks.) All other necssary equipment (stick, goggles, cleats, mouthguard,) will not be supplied by the program.
- 10U (8v8) Monday evenings 5:00 - 6:30
- Morris Brandon Primary (2845 Margaret Mitchell Dr.) or Galloway Athletic Complex
- 12U/14U (12v12)
- Skill sessions Monday evenings 6:30 - 8:00pm (when DST starts)
- at Morris Brandon Primary (2845 Margaret Mitchell Dr. (2845 Margaret Mitchell Dr.) or Galloway Athletic Complex
- Tactical training/scrimmages Friday evenings 6 -7:30
- at Galloway Athletic Complex or North Atlanta High School
- (Home): Wieuca Baptisit Church or Galloway Athletic Complex
- (Away): at host teams venue
- Games (7 - 8 games) Saturdays or Sundays 2/29 - 4/25
- Kell High School
- Games ( 6* games) - 2 games each on 3/15, 3/29, and 4/19. We will look to add additional home/in town games during the season.
Contact Person: Jim Horesco
Galloway Athletic Complex - 2400 Defoor Ferry Rd, Buckhead/Atlanta, GA., 30327
Morris Brandon Primary - 2845 Margaret Mitchell Dr., Buckhead/Atlanta, GA 30327
Southern Edge Lacrosse