Registration payment is due in full when you register. If you do not make your full payment, your registration will be placed in Pending Status and will not be added to the class, league or camp roster until full payment is complete. Note that registrations are removed from Pending Status only by submitting payment or by letting us know you are not participating. In order to secure your spot, please log in to your account to complete your registration. If you are no longer interested in participating, please let us know so we can delete your pending status.
If you are unable to make the full payment, please contact the Sports & Rec. office and request to set up a payment plan. If a payment plan has been approved, your balance must be paid in full before the last session (or week) of your child’s class, league, or camp & ONLY by credit card payment.
If you wish to pay by check, your check must be provided to us in order to complete your registration. Otherwise, your registration will stay in Pending Status and will be incomplete until we receive your check payment. To expedite your registration, please go online and pay with a VISA or MASTER CARD.
Please make checks payable to Northside Church or NUMC and mail to 2799 Northside Drive NW, Atlanta, GA 30305. Please write Sports & Rec. on the memo line in addition to child’s full name.
Please be sure that your check is not dated 30 days old. A $25 charge will be applied to all returned checks.
Effective January 1, 2015, payments made by credit card will be charged a convenience fee. Cash or check payments will not incur the convenience fee. The fee will be removed once we receive your check or cash payment. Payments must be made promptly to secure registration spots. For questions regarding payments, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
NO REFUNDS AFTER
- 1 week prior to the start of all classes only.
- November 1, 2018 – Winter Basketball
- December 1, 2018 – Winter Indoor Soccer
- August 18, 2019, & February 2018-Roller Hockey League
- August 21, 2019, & February 2018- (dates of coaches meetings) Recreational Soccer
- May 1, 2018 – Summer Day Camps
- June 1, 2018 – Summer Camps
- Camp Evergreen Refund Policy – Please refer to campevergreen.org
- No Refunds – Northside Soccer Academy – Wesley Lutz at WesleyL@northsideumc.org or Clayton Schmitt at ClaytonS@northsideumc.org
- A Late Fee of $1.00 per minute per student will be charged for every minute past the end of class time according to instructor’s watch or classroom clock. Your child may be withdrawn from the program after the third late pickup.
Refunds must be requested by/before the “no refund” dates listed above. All refunds are subject to a $25 processing fee. If you do not call to cancel your child’s registration, the Sports & Rec. office will assume your child is participating in the class, league or camp and he or she will be added to a roster. You will still be required to pay the full amount on the first day of class, league or camp even if your child is not participating.
Please email debbieJ2@northsideumc.org or call 404-355-6477 for questions, cancellations and/or refunds.
INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY
In the event of inclement weather, Northside Sports & Rec will make every attempt to open as usual. However, to preserve the safety of our staff and children we will close if conditions warrant such action. It is at the discretion of the NUMC Administration to make the decision to close earlier or open later due to natural disasters (i.e. Snow, ice …) Sports & Rec Families will be notified of the decision, prior to 8:00 am, in the following ways:
- TV News about APS closings
- Church, Sports & Rec, & Preschool websites
In the event that Northside Church is open and the threat of severe weather causes the Administration office to close the building early, Sports & Rec Families will be notified by phone. Northside Church will make every effort to remain open for working parents; however, if we find it necessary to close and or cancel classes, we will not credit or discount registration fees.