We want our Sports & Recreation programs & Leagues at Northside UMC to be a fun and safe experience for EVERYONE involved. In order to achieve this, it’s important that all participants are aware of and follow the programs & leagues rules. Parents, please review the following information with your child/or children and indicate that you both understand and agree to the rules. Signatures are required upon first incident reported.
1) Participants will follow the directions of the Sports & Recreation instructors, coaches or staff.
2) Participants will treat everyone with respect: bullying, biting, temper tantrums, stealing, teasing, cut-downs and profanity will not be tolerated.
3) Participants will participate in all scheduled activities and maintain a positive attitude.
Procedures for Dealing with Inappropriate Behavior:
1) Rules are viable on Sports and Rec website. www.sportsandrec.northsideumc.org about-us/Programs & Leagues code of conduct/
2) When a rule is broken, a staff member, instructor, or coach will first verbally tell the participant and follow with a phone call or email to parents to stop the inappropriate behavior.
3) If the behavior persists, a staff member, instructor or coach will remove the participant from the activity or situation and call for the programs & office manager or sports league coordinator to address the situation.
4) If the inappropriate behavior continues, parents will be called to remove child from program and/or league and will not receive a refund for the session or season.
5) The Director reserves the right to send home any participant if it is deemed to be in the best interest of the Sports & Recreation programs and/or leagues. Immediate dismissal of a participant may result from severe infractions.
I have read and agree to follow the Sports & Recreation programs and/or leagues rules. I understand the consequences if I choose not to follow the rules.
Participant Signature_____________________________ Date______________
I have reviewed the Sports & Recreation programs or leagues rules and consequences with my child.
Parent/Guardian Signature_________________________ Date _______________
PLEASE SIGN AND RETURN TO
NUMC SPORTS & RECREATION
AFTER FIRST VERBAL OR EMAIL
NOTIFICATION OF INCIDENT.