League Policies and Field/Gym Reminders
- When you enter the gymnasium and or field, please remember this is a church league – Act accordingly.
- Please use your inside/church/quiet voice. Please remind your children of this.
- No yelling, running and screaming.
- No gum allowed in the gym or on fields, no food and drinks allowed in the gym.
- No playing equipment allowed in the hallways, classrooms, gym or in the room connected to the gym.
- Children 14 and under must be in the presence of an adult guardian at all times.
- Keep children out of the church building and or parking lot.
- Do not drop your child off without knowing his or her coach is here.
- No balls or skates allowed outside the GYM and church parking lot.
- Respect the church and school properties and all equipment.
Thank you so much for your cooperation and attention to the Sports & Rec policies.